Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 167

Chapter 167
Sasaki, The Light One and The Dark One

Yuki-chan and Sasaki-san looked at each other and looked surprised. I'm sure that the two of them are the same age, so I don't think it's surprising that the two of them have met each other somewhere. They have surnames with the same spelling, so maybe that's why they have a strong impression of each other.

"E-Eh, are you really Yuki-chan?"

"Fuuka-chan...? Eh, how come you look like that...?"

"Yu-Yuki-chan, you too, how come you seem to have a certain vibe...?"

...Hmm? I think there's something wrong here...? ...I think the two of them don't seem too happy to see each other. The way they look...? A certain vibe...? Is there something wrong with that? They're both pretty standard in my opinion.

"Ichinose-san, do you know something about this...?"

"..."

Ichinose-san shook her head while peering at the two of them tremblingly from behind my back. Perhaps she had sensed an atmosphere that made her feel uncomfortable, hence she looked at me with a troubled expression on her face. I wanted to protect her. I couldn't stop feeling the instinct to take care of her like a father. I want to feed her Cenobic*.

(TL Note: A drink that energizes the body and replenishes the supply of necessary nutrients.)

"Do you two know each other?"

"Eh...!? Y-Yeah! We both went to the same middle school, and even though our classes are both different now, but I was in the same class as her until last year!"

"Eh...? ...Yuki-chan, so you go to Mishirohama Middle School too, huh...?"

"What's wrong with you, Sajou-san? The look on your face seems to say that it's impossible? Aren't you being too harsh on me? Are you complaining that a pretty girl like me is a student at Mishirohama Middle School? I'm Big Bro's little sis, aren't I? Isn't that obvious? Of course I'm going to kill you."

Gosh, she's looking at me with wide eyes. Scary, scary... ...She looked like she was about to pull out a stun gun from the pocket of the clothes she wore all over her body. Or it could have been the security bell. I'm sure she'll ring it in this crowded place and I'll be expelled from this school in no time.

I mean, Eh...? ...Yuki-chan also goes to Mishirohama Middle School... ...I think, hmm... ...I don't like that. It ruins the good image of that middle school. I had an impression about that school being a flower garden where middle school girls like Sasaki-san gathered. I never thought that there would be a dark-eyed, yandere bro-con, and self-proclaimed beautiful girl there.

"Hawawa... ...Yuki-chan, you've become talkative, huh?"

"Wait, Fuuka-chan...!"

Yuki-chan, who thought that she had impressed me, started to panic when Sasaki-san looked at her. She became very emotional. Strangely, I felt that the darkness in her eyes had disappeared. This was a rare sight.

"What, so Yuki-chan doesn't talkative at school, huh?"

"Yeah, it's like she's a kuudere!"

"A kuudere?"

"Fuuka-chan...!"

I never thought that words like that would come out of Sasaki-san's mouth... ...I feel like she's constantly being toxic to me, who lives in this ordinary world. Eh, is Yuki-chan really a kuudere? Isn't she a Yandere, and that assumption is completely wrong? Where's the kuudere element?

So far, to me, she's just the type of sassy, naughty girls I'd expect to find in the little sisters of a romantic comedy protagonists.

"Eh, are you pretending to be a character?"

"N-No, really, I'm not pretending to be a character! I'm just not interested in anyone or anything except Big Bro!"

"What do you say on the way to and from school?"

I encountered several men and women, young and old, who would give us a negative look. I'm sure it's complete for every generation. She could wish to be the Yandere little sister in this country. I think the time will come when tapping devices will sell well. She'll become and be elected as the ALSOK* promotional ambassador. How about we start with an advertisement where you can stick it yourself in every corner of the room and emit light from your eyes.

(TL Note: A combination of the words "always," "security" and "OK," ALSOK is the name of a security service company in Japan.)

Hmm... ...However, I think so too. So, if she is indeed a female-only middle school student, does that mean she never had to deal with Sasaki while she was at school? If that's the case, then somehow I can understand why Yuki-chan isn't having fun. If you remove the Sasaki element from her, she must indeed be just an arrogant girl who has no interest in others.

"Fu-Fuuka-chan too... Why do you look like that...!? Since when did you start looking like an adult? When we were hanging out together a while ago, you looked like an elementary school student—"

"Wh-Whoa! Stop! Stop!"

Sasaki-san hurriedly interrupted Yuki-chan's words and tried to shut her mouth. If we look at her at a glance, she looks like a college student trying to attack a middle school student, and that's dangerous.

After silencing Yuki-chan's mouth, Sasaki-san glanced at Ichinose-san. I think the reason why she doesn't care about outside opinions about her appearance is probably because I already know a lot about it. I had already heard a little about her during the School Visit Trial, and I had also heard many other things from her in our chat. However, I couldn't help but feel frustrated that I hadn't met her in person. Had there been no one there, I probably would have been left alone.

"Um..."

Ichinose-san looked at me with confused eyes. I don't think she understood the situation. Yuki-chan had never met the others before. Understandably, she was bothered by the sudden appearance of someone who looked like a friend of a friend. I think she's probably the most unpleasant type of person for me to meet.

"Sasaki-san and Yuki-chan had met before and went to the same middle school, but they were both surprised to discover a new, unexpected side of each other."

"..."

Ichinose-san looked at the two of them as if she were saying, "Oh, I see". Even so, I was also surprised that Yuki-chan's Yandere bro-con mode wasn't in its normal mode. She usually has a light in her eyes, doesn't she...?

From the looks of it, even though the two of them call each other by their nicknames, the two of them don't seem to have spent time together every day. They're probably more like girls from the next class that you can talk to casually. Sasaki-san might get worried if I keep going out with her like this. As an acquaintance, I will do something about this.

"In that case, since Sasaki-san has also joined us here, so let's go."

"Eh?"

"Yuki-chan, good luck in finding your big bro. Once you've picked him up, you can use whatever you want, including illegal weapons, stun guns, chains, etc."

Sasaki-san looked at me with a slightly confused expression.

Don't worry, I'm sure Yuki-chan can do it on her own. I want you to do your best. I'm sure Yuki-chan will be able to overcome the law—.

Our adventure begins now...!

"Wait a moment. I'll let you escape and leave me alone just like that!"

"Why not, though?"

Her grip on my arm was very strong. The body touch of a girl who would normally turn her face away from me. For some reason, all I felt was annoyance and a little fear. That one last word of mine was too strong... ...I wonder, why did the continent of Australia come to mind? I can imagine that if I escaped to Sydney, I would find that she was already there before I arrived. Sasaki, wouldn't it be much better if you went to the deep sea instead?

"Are you crazy to leave a weak and fragile middle school girl like me alone here? You would never do that kind of thing, right? Besides, it would be much more efficient for me to follow Sajou-san and the others than for me to look for Big Bro alone in a school building where I have no idea where it is."

"Th-That's right, Sajou-senpai! Of course, we shouldn't leave her alone..."

"Eh? Can't you use the school map to understand Sasaki's movements?"

"Big Bro's range of activities is not too wide, though."

Even Yuki-chan can't fully understand the school map, I guess. That's right... ...Even in Resident Evil*, depending on the character you use, you can't understand the entire map... ...I see.

(TL Note: A popular horror video game franchise made by Japanese developer Capcom.)

"..."

"Sajou-senpai, why are you making a displeased face...?"

"This person is so annoying and makes me angry..."

I'm afraid I'll get into trouble if I stay with Yuki-chan, who is strong and puts her big bro first. I can't deny that I feel disappointed because I was expecting happy and fun times with Ichinose-san traveling around the school together and entertaining Sasaki-san. Also, is it just my imagination or since Yuki-chan came, her sense of leadership has increased...? ...Huh...! Don't tell me that she thinks I'm the one being led here? There's only one college girl here anyway, right? I'm the one being led here.

"...Well, I guess we'll take Sasaki-san around while looking at the exhibits here. After all, we're going to visit a lot of places, and we'll probably find him sooner or later. I don't know if Sasaki will pick you up when we find him. Oh, I meant Yuki-chan's big bro."

"What do you mean, pick me up? I'm sure Big Bro will save me from Sajou-san's evil clutches the moment his eyes meet mine."

"Maybe we should leave her here..."

"What do you think? What do you think...?"

Sasaki-san calmed me down as I was mumbling with my eyes half empty. I already looked like a horse... ...Well, that's not bad. Sasaki-san will look good as a jockey. After being Airi-chan's horse, I want me to turn into her horse and she'll ride on my back, telling me to run and run and walk — And I'll be beaten with a whip...? I-Is that so...? Gulp...


Author's Note: This is a reminder.

[Raw saliva]─

Is the saliva that naturally comes out when you see or imagine something tasty or sour, or when you feel nauseous, excited, or nervous.


TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our One and Only Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous             Table of Contents             Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post