Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 166

Chapter 166
Gathering Personalities

She may look like a normal girl. However, if you look closely into her eyes that are looking at me, the color of those eyes is so dark that you can't see the bottom. If you look directly into those eyes, it's like you're about to be sucked into an abyss. Today's visitor, who has turned those evil eyes secretly towards me, is a brocon pretending to be a pure and innocent girl — She is Yuki-chan-san. Please take care of her.

"Um, can you hear me? Where is Big Bro?"

"Yuki-chan, it's been a long time since the last time I played games at Sasaki's house before. It's been a long time since we've seen each other."

"Where is Big Bro?"

I tried to greet her casually, but Yuki-chan was still Yuki-chan. I don't think she wanted to greet me at the moment. Her light brown hair, which grew like the ears of a beagle, fluttered and flickered as if she was charging at me, driven by a wind that came from out of nowhere. I wondered what kind of tactics she used to keep the bangs she had pinned above her eyes from swinging at all. I became interested in the sophistication of Japanese technology.

Huh....

"...Sasaki was gathering and going around with his friends from the Soccer Club."

"Eh, why did you sigh just now? I don't understand what you mean."

"Let's at least greet each other..."

Yuki-chan threw out sharp words that clearly showed her dissatisfaction. So far, 80% of our conversation topics were about "Big Bro", which to be honest was quite strange. Ichinose-san's communication skills were probably much better in the early days when she was working part-time, as she still greeted people nicely. Hence, the theme of our chat today is not far from this, which is "Graduated from being a brocon". I can't guarantee your lives.

"Um..."

"Oh, Ichinose-san. This girl's name is Yuki-chan. You know Sasaki in our class, right? She's that boy's younger sister and was born a brocon."

"...A brocon...?"

"Oh..."

Ichinose-san looked away awkwardly. When I saw her reaction like this, I realized that, come to think of it, this girl was also a brocon... ...I had forgotten that she was a brocon. Well, but compared to Yuki-chan, Ichinose-san doesn't seem to exist outside of the realm of siblings roles. I want her to feel comfortable when she's with me and graduate from being a brocon.

"Who do you think you are to call Big Bro "that boy"?"

"He's my classmate. I think we probably spend more time together during the day than with you, Yuki-chan."

"Huh? Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"You want me to fight you? You'll cause trouble for Sasaki, you know."

"Grr..."

"Why, "grr", though..."

Yuki-chan looked very frustrated. Maybe it doesn't matter because it's me, but if it's Ichinose-san, it would definitely be very severe. Apparently, she doesn't mind if she does that with her male friends. Does she really have no problem...? ...Hmm...?

I don't know for sure if she was frustrated or not, but I found Yuki-chan stomping her foot right then and there. Please stop destroying our school building.

Yuki-chan looked at me vengefully, then she asked me reluctantly, while looking at Ichinose-san beside me sideways.

"Is that person my enemy?"

It's a scary part of her to find out what makes someone an "enemy" to someone else. I wonder what would happen if I said Ichinose-san was her "enemy" here... ...I was a bit curious about that, but I felt worried that the commotion would result in more than just crying from Ichinose-san, so I decided not to do that.

"She's not your enemy, you know... ...huh!"

"It's been two times already. You've sighed twice already, haven't you? Do you have a grudge against me, Sajou-san? I'll never talk to you again, okay? Do you want me to block your messages too?"

"Eh, does that mean I'm no longer useful to you? Does that mean Yuki-chan no longer needs me to tell you about 'Sasaki at school', which you often ask me about? Yay!"

"Oh, wait. That's just a lie. Why are you even feeling so happy? Isn't that the part where Sajou-san would usually freak out and cry begging me while saying "Stop!"? Aren't you being too nasty?"

"You're the one who's nasty, you know."

"Hngh!? My hair is a mess!"

Although I hadn't gotten to the point where I'd lost my patience with her, her behavior was already so rude to people older than her that I didn't want to be nice to her anymore. I don't care if she's a yandere brocon, I can't tolerate her anymore, I must teach her a lesson and punish her severely.

"Gosh... ...What am I going to do when Big Bro sees my messy hair!?"

"Just tell your big bro to tidy it up."

"...! It's your hand...!"

Why is it that this girl innately has dark eyes, but she has so many emotions? Her face is completely incompatible with her behavior. Is she like Conan who dances around like a para-para*? I'm afraid that she'll really start dancing if Sasaki tells her to.

(TL Note: Para-para is a Japanese synchronization dance.)

"Um, Sajou-kun... it's about time."

"That's right. We must pick Sasaki-san up here immediately. This is not the time for us to hang out with Sasaki-san from another universe."

"Huh? Did you just say that you were going to call Big Bro and that I could hang out with him?"

"I didn't say that!?"

"Huh... ...I see, isn't Big Bro not in class? I probably can't rely on you either, Sajou-san, then I'll call him too later."

"Gosh... ...That boy is in danger too."

I was starting to feel more sorry for Big Bro Sasaki than getting involved with Yuki-chan. I stared at my smartphone screen while muttering words of pity. I hadn't received any new messages from Sasaki-san. My chest felt tight as I imagined her looking left and right for us when she entered our school. I don't have time to deal with such a rude yandere brocon.

As Yuki-chan was staring at the screen of her smartphone while putting wireless earphones in her ears, I said something to her.

"Then, Yuki-chan, we have a meeting with someone, so we're leaving first. Sasaki is in a large group, so I think he's in a large place, so you can look for him there, okay."

"Please wait for me first."

"Okay!"

As I said this while turning my back, I was strangled by a hand that stretched out from the gap beside my armpit and grabbed my solar plexus, making my breathing labored. What's with that kind of grip... ...I felt like my life was in her grasp. Is this some kind of martial art? Had our genders been reversed, it would have been a touch on my nipples. Does that count as sexual harassment?

"What? Yuki-chan, if you try hard enough, you should be able to sniff out Sasaki's scent, right? Is he here?"

"What do you think I am? There's no way I could do that in a crowded place like this."

Even Yuki-chan, as expected, seemed to find it difficult to track Sasaki's scent. Well, because there are so many people here — Hmm? Hey, isn't there something a bit strange about her statement just now? As if she can do that if there aren't many people in this situation. I wondered if I could follow Natsukawa's scent if it was about 50 meters away, so I almost nodded my head.

"Okay, okay. What's wrong?"

"Big Bro wasn't answering my calls. What does that mean?"

"Why are you asking me questions with question marks? Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated? I think it's possible that he's been going around with his friends in the Soccer Club and you didn't notice."

"No, I'm sure you're with a girl. Unlike Sajou-san, you're handsome. If even Sajou-san is going around with a girl, how could you spend time with just only boys. That makes sense, right?"

"How come you're comparing, though? I can't help but feel that there's hatred in your statement. Why can't I spend time with girls while Sasaki can spend time with more than just only boys? I mean, if you really love your big bro, then you should at least trust him."

"Please don't think of my love for Big Bro as just words in a dictionary. Even God can't define my feelings."

"I'm sorry, but I have no intention of accepting an invitation to participate in a perverted religious ritual or something like that. Let's go, Ichinose-san."

"Y-Yeah... ...Oh."

"Eh?"

If that was the case, I had no choice but to forcibly break it off. Just as I was thinking that and trying to extricate myself from this, Ichinose-san turned her head toward the front and made a small noise. When I looked towards the front as well, I found a female college student walking towards us from the front, while looking around her. Oh—... ...Did she come from that direction?

"Um... ...—Oh! Sajou-senpai, Mina-senpai!"

"Sasaki-san —Eh, Senpai?"

Sasaki-san's eyes met mine and she smiled. As I was about to call her back, I realized that the way she called me was a bit different from usual and it surprised me. I guess she did call me "Senpai" a few times before... ...although I feel that sometimes he calls me "Sajou-senpai" as if in a teasing tone.

"When she talked with me while I was working part-time, she always called you "Senpai", you know...?"

"Eh, is that so...?"

I guess Ichinose-san had guessed what I was thinking, because she told me right away. We've been exchanging messages through messaging app, but we haven't had the chance to call each other by name that often.... ...We haven't seen each other in person for a long time, so maybe she changed the way we call each other by name on her own without me involved. Ichinose-san is also called by her nickname plus "-Senpai".

...Wait a minute, what do you mean when you were working part-time? Ichinose-san, did you talk about me with Sasaki-san during your part-time job shift? What was that about? That really made me curious.

"Long time no see! Sajou-senpai!"

"It's been a long time since we've seen each other, Sasaki-san. It's been a long time since we last saw each other, but you've grown up a lot, haven't you?"

"Ehehe, I borrowed this outfit from Mom today!"

"Right, that should make you look like an adult."

Sasaki-san wasn't wearing her Mishirohama Middle School uniform, but she was wearing a bell-sleeved dress with autumn colors. I don't think it's something a middle school girl would wear, but if she borrowed it from her mother, it makes sense that she looks more mature.

"Mina-senpai's calm demeanor is also refreshing."

"C-Calm demeanor...?"

"Your bangs! You usually keep your bangs so neat!"

"! Oh..."

"Kyah, you're so cute, Mina-senpai, when you  embarrassed...!"

Ichinose-san must have embarrassed because she was exposing her flowing bangs to me for the first time, so she hid behind me with both hands covering her bangs. Maybe Sasaki-san thought this was cute, so she jumped up and down excitedly.

No, I can't handle it... ...First of all, Ichinose-san! I totally agree with Sasaki-san that you're cute, especially when you hide behind me like this! And then Sasaki-san! Stop jumping around like a middle school girl every time you get excited! There are a lot of little kids here!

"Your bangs! You usually keep your bangs so neat!"

"! Oh..."

"Kyah, you're so cute, Mina-senpai, when you  embarrassed...!"

Ichinose-san must have embarrassed because she was exposing her flowing bangs to me for the first time, so she hid behind me with both hands covering her bangs. Maybe Sasaki-san thought this was cute, so she jumped up and down excitedly.

No, I can't handle it... ...First of all, Ichinose-san! I totally agree with Sasaki-san that you're cute, especially when you hide behind me like this! And then Sasaki-san! Stop jumping around like a middle school girl every time you get excited! There are a lot of little kids here!

Come to think of it, Sasaki-san is still a middle school student, after all... ...However, her up-and-down movements are too stimulating. Her up-and-down movement.

Sasaki-san and Ichinose-san started playing with each other with me between the two of them. Every time they circled around me, they touched all over my body at any part, it made me very happy. I won't hide this feeling... ...As a normal teenage boy, it's rude that I don't feel happy. Perhaps I'm an adult and that's the most polite thing to do.

"Gosh, come on, don't run away like that. —Eh?"

"...Eh?"

When I saw Sasaki-san's innocence, I finally recognized her as a middle school girl, starting to feel like a father, Sasaki-san chased after Ichinose-san, then she accidentally hugged my left arm tightly, and that's when she stopped. Is she going to stop there...? ...Don't move, me... ...If I move even a little, here I'll be the one who will be considered at fault.

"Could it be that you're... ...Yuki-chan, aren't you?"

"Eh, are you Fuuka-chan by any chance?"

Eh, do the two of them know each other?


Author's Note:

[Situation Summary]

Sasaki-san (Yuki) and Ichinose-san* are brocons. (TL Note: The difference is that Ichinose-san has graduated from it.)

Sasaki-san (Fuuka) and Ichinose-san are friends and have a kouhai-senpai relationship.

Sasaki-san (Yuki) and Sasaki-san (Fuuka) are a middle school girl and a college girl* from the same school. (TL Note: We don't need to explain this one, you already know it.)

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our One and Only Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous          Table of Contents                Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post