Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 200

Chapter 200
Unsteady

"Um, ...hey, seriously."

"Oh! Am I being a bit pushy? I'm sorry~?"

"No, okay, ...it's fine."

I felt that this was indeed a bad situation and seriously begged her to stay away from me. I wondered if she would listen to what I told her, or if she might leave me with a mature attitude.

Onitsuka-senpai took a step back, but the citrus scent that enveloped me still wafted around me. I wanted to fan it with my hands, but I didn't have the courage to do that in front of her.

Onitsuka-senpai stood in front of me. Even though I had just stepped away from her, she leaned forward as if she wanted to hug me again and ask me to come back. I could see her tail wagging wildly, just like when Ashida met Natsukawa a while ago. Those two hands that seemed to be jumping towards me scared me. What's so good about me that Senpai would be interested in me...?

"This distance, a little further away from me, please, isn't... ...this not normal?"

"Th-That's right!"

"That's far from brave, you know..."

"...? After all, you're Kaede's little bro, right?"

A level that even Ashida, who had a lot of body touch, would lose. However, Onitsuka-senpai still doesn't seem to realize how much she's already done. Just because I'm her best friend's little bro doesn't mean she can just hug me and touch me! Am I her pet? If I'm her pet, that's fine... ...um, it's true, I'm a Shepherd dog for a while during the Cultural Festival.

"Yeah, that's true, but... ...I'm also a boy."

"I know too, though?"

It's hard to judge whether she really understands. Gyaru has infinite possibilities. I couldn't read what thought process she used to come up with the answer. I think she said that for a reason, but I don't think she just thinks I'm cute. I feel like she has some kind of intention.

"—That's why I came to make you fall in love with me."

"Eh, why?"

I couldn't help it, that voice came out of my mouth.

No, I'm scared. I'm here to drop the arrest. That was a very calculated hug. She used her body so much. She used 100% of her girly weapons. It was a sweet trap.

Whether intentional or not, I feel like I lost a lot on the way to getting answers. What does she mean by saying that I'm Big Sis' little bro and she wants to make me fall in love with her because I'm the opposite sex? Where is the middle of the three steps? Where's the 'step' in that long jump? She's a bit of a long jump. It was a jumping argument. I was more past it.

"So, have you fallen in love with me? Have you fallen in love?"

"I (almost) fell in love with you, but it didn't work out."

"Oh, too bad! I think I've gone too far!"

"Oh... ...no, that's not true. Not true at all."

"Wait, Sajocchi."

"One moment..."

I knew that there was a purpose to that exciting and frightening hug. Her real intention seems to be to make me fall in love with her.

Well, this girl underestimated me. I almost got caught in the female spider's web. No, instead, I feel like I've been caught by the female spider's main body before. I feel like I've smelled citrus all over my body, like I've injured my honor. ...It's not a lasting mark, is it?

"What did you do to make me fall in love with you?"

"Eh? First of all, I want you to go out with me."

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

Didn't she just want to use me, blackmail me, and then she just left me? Did she want to have a proper relationship with me just once? I mean, is that what you want, Senpai? She's not a dangerous girl like Big Sis, who would burn me if I touched her, and I'm not a handsome boy with a good personality like Sasaki.

"Th-Then what?"

"We're going to flirt, aren't we? Yeah, you're happy, aren't you!?"

"..."

"Wataru."

"Huh...!?"

That was close...! The reason she wanted to make me fall in love with her was too simple and idealistic for me to fall in love with her...! Don't be fooled! I'm sure Senpai is hiding her true intentions. If this happens, should I ask about what is forbidden? Can I ask?  Because I'm sure that this is no longer a misunderstanding or something.

"Senpai—, do you like me?"

"Do I like you? No, I don't."

"Oh... ...I see...! What's going on here...?"

"S-Sajocchi...!"

Ashida's right fist hurt my knee. I almost took out my left hand as well. That would be more than just pain. Gosh, my face was heating up.

This confirmed everything. This one of Big Sis' best friends was a naughty gyaru who loved to tease younger boys. She'll use any means to make a boy fall for her, and she probably thinks that otaku are dirty cockroaches or something. Yeah, let's just break up.

"...So? So what makes you want to make me fall in love with you?"

"Um, it's because I lack affection, I guess?"

"—"

"Wataru, you look really pale..."

...I see. So, this is what "being teased by a girl" means. I feel like I've grown up once again. This is how boys grow up. Oh, it's just that now I want to stay away from the opposite sex and hang out with boys and play Smash Bros. I want to feel comfortable.

"Ahaha~, anyway, I knew it would be very difficult in such a short time. When I have trouble finding a job, I think I'll make you my girlfriend to heal me."

In an instant, Natsukawa was startled at Onitsuka-senpai's words, and stood up as if she was refusing.

"H-Hence...! I don't even like you..."

"It doesn't matter if you like me or not. It's not like we're getting married~. If we both agree and enjoy each other's company, I guess it doesn't matter..."

"Th-That's..."

It feels like the threshold of romance is low, there's no doubt that I'm a "youkya". And this is the ultimate perfection of the 'Gyaru x Youkya' pairing. I didn't realize that this kind of public scum was one of Big Sis' best friends. I thought she was just Shinomiya-senpai is her only best friend.

The voiceless Natsukawa seemed to have nothing to say in reply to Onitsuka-senpai's words. It's about the innocent Natsukawa, and I think she's imagining a form of love where a boy and a girl, who slowly deepen their love, spend a long time developing feelings for each other, and one of them confesses their feelings of love and date each other. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just not realistic.

—But, precisely because Natsukawa was like that, I became like that.

"Well, I'm free, right?"

"Oh! Do you think so too, Little Bro-kun?"

"So, this doesn't matter to you. "If you don't have romantic feelings for someone, you shouldn't go out with me." Look for someone else with similar values, deepen your relationship and have a unique relationship. If you are happy and satisfied with each other, then I guess it doesn't matter."

"Oh..."

"Wow, that's cool."

That's not Kyuppin. Eh, ...it can't be at all. Too strong, though. What is this most perfect body, she said that she was looking for a job, but is it okay to let someone like her loose in society...? I'm worried that she'll get promoted just because of her tension.

Perhaps the theory of love that Onitsuka-senpai talked about is just an arbitrary complex. In the first place, her existence seems like a creature that has taken possession of the youkya who doesn't seem to think about detailed things, such as how love should be. Even if she was forced to choose between two options, she would probably choose this one and that one, depending on the time and situation. Eh, isn't that okay? As long as it makes you happy.

"Hahaha, I see~ ...I see."

"...?"

"Not only are you almost the same age as me, but you also seem more mature than I thought, Little Bro-kun..."

"Will that make you fall in love with me?"

"Yeah."

"Eh?"

Oh, seriously? D*mn it, my tension is increasing. What should I do?

Gosh. However, that reply was probably just a reflex and appropriate response. How could I be fooled at this stage. This person is the second most cautious person after Yuki-chan. I will never fall in love with this person. How many years do you think it's been since I've fallen for one person, girl?

"Okay, I think let's call it a day."

"...!"

This atmosphere of withdrawal from Onitsuka-senpai was created. This opportunity could not be allowed to pass by. The atmosphere around me is already bad enough, so let's get her to move away immediately.

"It's time for you to leave. Big Sis is probably looking for me right now."

"Don't tell Kaede, okay!"

"I'm not a person with a spoilery mouth."

As you may have guessed, I will inevitably tell Big Sis about this matter. I don't know exactly what kind of relationship they have, but if it's true, I need to make sure that she's the one in control. Only a tigress can fight with a leopardess. But if it's Shinomiya-senpai, I'm sure that she can do it even in human form.

"Then~, here's something to shut your mouth..."

"Yeah? Eh?"

"Oh...!"

Half of my left sense of sight was blocked. A gentle touch that touched my quickly closed eyelids.

When I opened my eyes, Onitsuka-senpai's lips had just moved away from my sight.

"Your left hand, rest it. Don't be unsteady."

"..."

"Then, see you soon~!"

The scent of citrus came from a distance. The blurred visual information was useless, as if my brain was bugged and affected.

A happy villain walked out of the classroom, unaware of all the attention that was on her. No parting words came to mind, and I forgot how to move with the pain in my left hand.

"...What...? ...Eh...?"

When I suddenly came to my senses, a large bubble appeared in my half-open mouth. For some reason, I touched my eyelids with the tip of my left hand, but there was only thin, dry skin there. I didn't even feel the slightest moisture from the kiss marks.

"...Eh?"

This was the first kiss I had ever received from the opposite sex in my entire life, unexpectedly on my left eyelid.

The height was too high to the point that there was nothing to be moved by. Instead, the me that I remember feeling did not choose her position. Is this the path taken by a strong person on the journey of love?

"..."

"Oh, um... ...Sajocchi!"

"Wh-What the heck is that...? Look over here."

They both looked stunned. As I looked at both of them for help, there was no positive response. Natsukawa replied with an unpleasant voice. Apparently, neither of the two of them could find enough words to change the atmosphere in this place. As a result of my doubts, I asked an honest question.

"What is that 'Unsteady' means...?"

"That's...."

"..."
Author's Note:

Already 200 chapters.

2 x 100 chapters.

Okay.

(TL Note: The Author removed this note in the current version.)
TL Note: There are two extra chapters after this one, but because they're are LN-only chapters, we're not gonna translate them here, if you want to read it, you must purchase the eighth volume of Official English of the LN version when it comes out at the time. With this chapter, the eighth part or volume of this completely translated to English.

Let's talk about the new character, Onitsuka Tamao. Is she going to be the cover girl of the next volume/part? We don't know. Speaking of the next part, which is ninth one, we're happy to announce that we're going to release the current 10 chapters of it immediately this Friday, yeah in one day, on this blog.

We would love to thank our Ko-fi supporters for giving us supports so that we can finish this novel from July 2023 to October 2024, your names will be credited in Chapter 210 this Friday. So, we would appreciate it if there are still new supporters until this Friday. If you don't want to support us, it's okay, we're not going to force you guys, just wait and enjoy your reading is enough. See you guys soon in our next updates of Part Nine this Friday.


TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi. 🙏

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our Current Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous          Table of Contents                Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post