Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 199

Chapter 199
Heaven and Hell

As I walked towards my seat, the person sitting on the seat behind me, Natsukawa, still not arrived yet. Instead, there was Ashida sitting there  talking to an unusual person.

"Yeay, that's a rare combination."

"Eh, oh, Sajocchi. Eh, hey, you over there..."

"...Are you alright?"

The person standing next to Ashida was the Class Rep, Iihoshi-san. She was like a hidden sun, with clear likes and dislikes. She was the one who created the special class messaging group and was rather scary because she usually hated girls who didn't fit her criteria. It seems that she was also the one who planned the disbanding party of the Cultural Festival behind the scenes.

"Yeah, I'm already fine. I can attend to school like usual."

"Oh, I see. ...If that's the case, that's good for you, Sajocchi."

"Be careful, Sajou-kun."

"Okay. I'll be careful."

"Okay, then."

"What's with this hierarchy?"

Apparently, the ranking had already been done. Unconsciously, I posed for the Western anthem. Strange, I can't see a future where I can defeat Iihoshi-san. Even if we were to fight each other, I could see a future where those young men in dark blue came out from the back wall and said "Hey" at that moment.

"See you later."

Iihoshi-san nodded and returned to her seat. As I watched her leave, I put my luggage on the table. It was sad, because it was the first day of school after the Cultural Festival, so I couldn't help but study. Yeah... ...it feels very heavy.

"What did you talk about with Iihoshi-san?"

"Hmm? What can I tell you, it's about the cause?"

"The cause?"

"...Yeah."

"...Oh, I see."

The place where Ashida jerked her chin — was at Okamocchan who was sitting in front of me. I sat quietly on my seat and just stared at my desk. I see, it seems like a girl is also worried about another girl. Iihoshi-san is trying to do something about this, she said.

"...Yeah, this is indeed an unavoidable path. We just need to change with time."

"Well, experienced people are different."

"I still can't change, though..."

"You're cheating."

"Shut up."

Don't look down on me too much, I've carried my heart all the way around the city.

If only I had kept my distance, maybe it would have felt different, though... ...I was too close to Natsukawa so how could I forget her. It's because I'm already too happy to be by Natsukawa's side. If she touches me, my heart vessels will start racing so that my ship (my relationship) will be anchored to the front.

"Natsukawa still hasn't come yet, huh? It's already so late."

"Oh, that's right. She hasn't seen me all day, so I must refill Aichi by talking to her as soon as possible."

"Huh, why can't I join you guys?"

When I said this, Ashida looked at me sharply. This girl... ...do you mean to monopolize Natsukawa?!

"By the way, Sajocchi, you met Aichi yesterday, right?"

"Eh, that's... ...Eh? What do you mean "By the way"? What kind of image of me is that? Do you think I still secretly follow Natsukawa like that?"

I mean, I didn't follow her like that back then. It doesn't matter, because I followed her around in a very public manner. This girl is really annoying. I wanted to see Big Sis' face. I'm sure Big Sis is in trouble right now.

"—Oh, don't you dare spread this rumor...!"

Ashida got up from the seat with a happy face. She turned her gaze and saw Natsukawa who was walking into the classroom. Run away, Natsukawa. You'll get sucked, you know.

"Aichi, good morning! You came a little later than usual!"

"Kya? Hey...!"

Ashida stood up and approached Natsukawa. With a genjutsu level comparable to mine, she grew a tail like a Golden Retriever, hugged Natsukawa's arm and rocked her like this. There was no interference with her skirt, it was unnatural, I couldn't see her panties, so it was a failure.

"Good morning, Natsukawa."

"Oh... ...um, good morning."

As I called out to Natsukawa who was looking at me, a somewhat awkward reply came from her. Is this atmosphere the same as... ...that happened to Shirai-san and Okamocchan? No way...! Does that mean Natsukawa is also depressed because of Sasaki?! No, no, no, no way... — It can't be true. Natsukawa doesn't put on a face like Saitou-san in front of Sasaki. She doesn't even make that face in front of me. I've never seen her like that.

As my heart pounded, I imagined the worst that might happen, Natsukawa spoke to me with a shy look.

"Well... ...did you leave earlier than usual...?"

"Um? No, though, I was dropped off today. That's why I came earlier than usual."

"Well... ...that's right. Your hand is still injured, isn't it..."

"...?"

Natsukawa, who seemed to be indescribable. It was as if she sighed. I was somewhat surprised, as she seemed to lower her shoulders even more while talking to me. Eh?! It's not my fault, right...? Is there something you don't like?

"Is your left hand...  ...feel better?"

"It's feel better. I'll try my best to not to use my left hand."

"Yeah, ...I think that's for the best for you."

"What's wrong Aichi? How come you look a little sad?"

"Eh? No, I'm not sad, though."

"Hmm...?"

"Wh-What...?"

Ashida looked curiously at Natsukawa's figure while hugging her. Close, close, at such a close distance, look, Natsukawa turned her head to the side, they will touch each other, they will touch each other. If they do that in front of me, my brain will probably burn, right? Wouldn't it be better if it burns? Just do it...! Just do it!

"Hmm, it won't happen this time, right?"

"Wh-What is it...?"

"What is it?"

"Kei...!"

"...?"

...? What is this, it feels like only Ashida can do that to Natsukawa... ...I don't understand at all. What is it that I don't understand and only Ashida can feel it...? What difference is there between me and Ashida...?

L-Let's leave this matter to Ashida! Just because someone you like is in trouble, you don't have to investigate everything. I don't think this is something a boy like me should do. Let's just leave it at that until Natsukawa's mood gets better.

"It's good to be you, Ashida. All I have is delicacy."

"No, I'm sure you've misunderstood. And you're thinking of something really creepy."

"Be careful what you say. I am being injured here, remember? Be gentle with me."

Use the handicap of your injury as a weapon... ...Well, this injury can be used, huh. Let's use it to silence those who communicate through fighting like Ashida. In fact, I feel like my pain increases when I'm under mental stress. Well, this is just one of the brilliant ways to increase sympathy due to someone's injury.

"—That's right~, you guys should be gentle with the injured person, right?"

"...!?"

"...!?"

I sat sideways on my seat, and suddenly a soft touch enveloped my head. The scent of citrus, sweet and sour, and perhaps perfume, filled my sense of smell. It reminded me of the sensation I experienced as a child, when I felt dizzy in a room filled with the scent of alcohol at a family gathering. And this scent came from...

"Y-You are..."

"When Sajocchi was rushed to the hospital..."

Looking at the direction of their gazes and reactions, I realized that I was now being hugged and held by someone. As I glanced to the lower left, I saw a short skirt that seemed to belong to a girl, and legs that seemed to be mesmerized by me. Is heaven here?

"─O-Onitsuka-senpai, is that you?"

"Ding-dong! That's right! How did you know it was me, though?"

"From your voice and... ...the scent of your perfume."

As expected, the person who hugged me was Onitsuka-senpai, a senpai who had just recovered from being a gyaru and first met me in the infirmary. If I'm not mistaken, Big Sis called her "Tamao" on the way back from the hospital, ...and I think I've heard it before...

"It smells good, doesn't it?"

"Oh..., wait—."

The strength of the gentle embrace grew stronger and my head was pressed further into Senpai's belly. Apparently, she doesn't see a boy two years younger than her as the opposite sex. Or was she trying to see my reaction to being touched by a girl? Even so, that distance of hers feels disturbing to me. ...Is it because she's a former gyaru?

"Yeah, yeah — I knew it."

"H-Hey...! What are you doing?"

"Have I been gentle with you? "Kaede's cute little bro"-kun."

"Wh-What's your relationship with Big Sis...?"

"Kaede and I are best friends."

While hugging me, Onitsuka-senpai touched me through my uniform with both hands. This was the same thing Ashida often did to Natsukawa when hugging her. It is the most common way to do this which is to "trouble them". I see... ...I wonder if all this time, if that's what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a hug... I can understand why Natsukawa blushed and didn't try to break away even though she pretended to dislike it.

Gosh... ...stop, please! (Just keep going).

"You too...! How long has she been doing that to you...?!"

"O-..., Oh, that's good enough for me!"

"Sajocchi is a pervert, horny."

"Ugh...!"

Oh that's bad! ...! I followed my lust too much...!

Even though Senpai did not voluntarily hug me, the situation where Natsukawa and Ashida are right in front of me, let alone Okamocchan, who is probably depressed from a broken heart, is sitting right in front of me, and moreover Senpai is openly in love with the opposite sex in a classroom where all the students are present, that's dangerous...! I must get away from Senpai as soon as possible!

"—Eh, don't..."

I can't help it. ...If you insist, what else can I do — Eh, why?"

The body heat Senpai sent felt even stronger on my cheeks.

The fact that I only have the status of "her classmate's little bro" transcends the boundaries of gender and removes a certain amount of caution to some extent, that's something I learned from Shinomiya-senpai. That's why, I thought that if I, even if I didn't have a good relationship with her, I would speak casually enough to make fun of myself when she met me... Even so, I'm not seen as the opposite sex, right? Isn't this a bit much?

That's what I can understand if she really likes me. But unfortunately, most of the time I spend with Senpai, I always smell of iron. I guess I didn't have time to fall in love with her because all she showed me was an expression caused by the change of my pain. I mean, if I fell in love because of this, my hobby would be in trouble. Actually, I really don't think that she really hates Big Sis and set a trap for her....

"Wh-Why...?!"

"Eh? For some reason."

"Hey...! ...!"

A gentle touch, and a warm body temperature. The disdainful white eyes and sharp gazes of several beautiful girls glaring at me. The hostility of the boys from a distance, and the many eyes that turned towards me, curious as to what was going on.

Huh... ...What the heck is this?

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi. 🙏

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our Current Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous           Table of Contents               Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post