Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 157

Chapter 157
Idiot

"Yeah, I'm finally done too, cheer up, guys!"

"Eh, Sajocchi, you did it a bit earlier!? Give it to us!"

"That's right—, that's right—!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry—! Ouch, it hurts! Don't let the tip of your pencil fly at me! Hey, take your hand off my eraser!"

Just as I was about to finish the Classical Japanese writing assignment and leaned my back against the back of my seat, Ashida, who was sitting behind me with her seat attached to Natsukawa's, started complaining. Just as I was warming up her spirits, Ashida broke the tip of my mechanical pencil with her fingernail and threw it out. It was obvious that it hurt a lot, hitting the back of my neck and starting to get into my uniform, Yamazaki tried to erase his assignment using my eraser, and Yamazaki took my place.

The three of us, as well as Natsukawa, had forgotten the Classical Japanese writing assignment. Natsukawa of course had finished the assignment earlier than the three of us, and when Ashida and I made creepy faces and asked her to 'show us her assignment', she turned around with a terrified look on her face. Ashida gave up on me with a frown, but I don't know, I didn't know what to do... ...I feel that I could have succeeded if I could have held out a little longer... ...You should have lasted a little longer, Ashida...!

Yamazaki, who took his seat and was attached to mine, took my assignment paper and started copying the contents. Natsukawa probably didn't want to show me the assignment because she said "You won't be able to remember it like that", but Yamazaki was okay with it. Abracadabra.

"It's getting chilly outside, isn't it~?"

"Yeah, it's a bit chilly this morning... ...But it's still too early to wear a blazer, so I think I'll probably buy something like a cardigan or something too..."

"Both Sajocchi and Zakiyama have started replacing your summer uniforms with blazers, right? I'm also wearing a hoodie similar to the one I wore in Volleyball Club for practice, so I think I might get one like yours too. I've seen Aichi's and I think it looks cute."

"I-Is that so...?"

"Yeah! I want a blazer that fits me! Tell me where the store is so that I can buy that next time!"

"Eh...? Where is it, huh?"

"I agree that you should wear a blazer that is long enough to cover your skirt."

"That's Zakiyama's preference, obviously, isn't it? Why don't you ask your girlfriend to wear a blazer like that?"

"No, you see... ...I still don't have a girlfriend yet."

Ugh... ...Somehow, I feel it's causing damage to me too... ...It's torture to continue the conversation with the assumption that he has a girlfriend when he still doesn't have one... ...Yeah, Yamazaki is the kind of boy whose personality alone is damaged. It's a double possession because one is that he's disappointing inside and the other is that he's a vile person. He shouldn't be talking about his sexual desires in front of girls. By the way, I also like girls who wear blazers that are long enough to cover their skirts. If it's live-streamed, I'm also willing to invest (*gives money).

Fall uniform, huh...? ...Natsukawa looked cute in the cardigan she was wearing. If I recall, her messaging app profile picture was a selfie of her wearing that. When I saw that photo for the first time, I immediately saved the photo, but it was secured and while crying, I took a screenshot of it and cropped it, then felt happy again. Now that I think about it, I turned out to be a bad person, didn't I? And crazily, not only was that girl my idol, but she was also my female classmate. No, calm down, I think it's much more evil even if I did it to my idol.

"I'm just curious too. Where can I buy cardigans for boys?"

"Amaz*n. Un*qlo."

"Okay."

Strange... ...I don't feel as excited as Ashida and Natsukawa. Shouldn't these kinds of things make me happy when other people have to search for the store directly? I can find a place where I can buy the things I want immediately. I can do that at home if I want to. I don't know if I should feel happy or sad about this convenience.

"It was cold that morning, but now the weather feels just right. Do you want to eat lunch outside today?"

"Oh, that sounds good too..."

"Seriously? Maybe we should do the same thing as you guys today, huh?"

"Eh~, Zakiyama and friends will make a lot of noise."

"No, I think it's the same in your group."

Although things like in the first term where Natsukawa mingled and became the center of attention have decreased, it has become a habit for some groups of girls to sit and eat lunch near Natsukawa. Inevitably, even the girls who aren't too noisy will become annoying and noisy when there are five or six of them gathered together. Maybe it was because they were the same type of girls, but Natsukawa and Ashida didn't seem too interested in that. Me? I already smell good, though.

"Yeah, if everyone comes here, there won't be enough room to sit."

"If there are too many of us, maybe we'll attract too much attention..."

"Tsk, well, it's a bit strange that our group rarely gets together. I don't know which group Sajou belongs to."

"Don't call it a 'group'. It's because I started eating out more when I had to do my work and run them..."

In the beginning, while hanging out with Yamazaki's group and others, I also got involved with Natsukawa's ─ and Ashida's groups. In that case, I wasn't sure which one to start with... In reality, I'm the same as the Yamazaki group and the others, but in essence, I'm an executive member of the Natsukawa group. I am the current leader of the Natsukawa Cult.

No matter what I think, those b*stards don't like to get together. First, the way we eat is different. Some bring lunchboxes, food from convenience stores, cafeterias, shopping places, other places, and other times depending on the location. What's more, I have a hard time adjusting the timing because it depends on my mood. No one is serious enough to try to match me. Eating lunch alone is already a difficult thing for everyone. When I ate lunch alone, I found Shirai-san and Saitou-san were upset as they tried to get Sasaki to join them, it was so painful that I almost sent a message to Yuki-chan. Say thanks to me, Sasaki, because you're still alive today thanks to me.

"Okay, I'm done too! See you again!"

"Oh, Zakiyama is so sneaky!"

"That boy, I knew it, he just wanted to copy my assignment, huh?"

Lately, he's been saying "Let me copy your assignment!" wherever he goes. He's becoming very annoying and it's getting on my nerves. Maybe he has learned from experience and doesn't want to say it anymore, but it still pisses me off. I understood how Natsukawa felt when she turned away from us just now.

"No need to worry, I'll have Aichi teach me how to solve it."

"Eh, why me?"

"Sajocchi, then...? ...N-No need, though!"

"Isn't that the most painful way to reject me?"

What happened to your usual immoral nature? Just say it clearly, "I think I chose the wrong person.". If there was anything I could do, I might as well ask Natsukawa to teach me. But I still can't look at her face from the front.

"Um... ...Are you going to have lunch outside today?"

"Oh, yeah... ...Which do you think is better, Sajocchi?"

"Oh, I'm going to have lunch together with Ichinose-san today."

"Eh...?"

"Huh...?"

...Eh?

When I answered their questions, they stopped looking at me. I was afraid that they would become silent. Eh? What? Are you surprised that I've been having lunch together with Ichinose-san? It's not like you two already know that we both know each other... ... this is indeed the first time both of us will be doing this at school, but when we were working part-time, Gramps' wife often served us food for lunch and we often had lunch together.

"Um... ...Sajocchi? Are you going to have lunch together, along with Ichinose-chan today?"

"Hmm? Yeah?"

"Is it because... ...you were in the mood to have lunch alone with her today?"

"No, I didn't just say, "I think I'm going to have lunch with this girl today" because I was in the mood. It was just because she asked me to have lunch together outside of class. Since last night."

Putting aside the b*stards, a boy wouldn't have the guts to ask a girl out to lunch just because he's in the mood. On the other hand, it's tricky, isn't it? I mean, the girls usually always reject me.

"I see... ...Have you contacted Ichinose-san often?"

Now Natsukawa is interrogating me. When I say 'interrogating' instead of 'asking' it makes it feel like I'm Natsukawa's boyfriend... ...Uhehe. I mean, if I had a girlfriend, I probably wouldn't have lunch with other girls. Especially if my girlfriend is Natsukawa.

"I've contacted her many times... ...However, we usually just send each other normal messages. We also chat a lot at night."

"H-How often?"

"Eh? How often?"

"Every day...?"

"No, not that often, really... ...Just like, when Ichinose-san has a part-time job shift."

"H-How often?"

"N-Natsukawa...?"

"It would be better if you answer the question for your own sake, Sajocchi."

Eh? What's with this atmosphere? Seriously, I kind of feel like I'm being interrogated. Why is it only when I'm related to Ichinose-san? Even though this didn't happen when I was related to Shinomiya-senpai.

"Um... ...about four times a week or more...?"

"Huh!? You guys text each other about four times a week?"

"Hey, you girls are talking too loud!"

Fortunately, Ichinose-san's seat was no longer next to mine, so it was fine, but it still wasn't something I wanted others to hear. I don't think Ichinose-san asked me to have lunch together here with the intention of me leaking this information to someone, right? Surely, she's that kind of person.

"Hey, what's going on between you two exactly!? You haven't been chatting in our group lately, so it turns out you're flirting with another girl, huh!?"

"We're not making out...! Most of the time we talk about our part-time jobs! What type of customer it was today, or what the manager said to her, this sort of thing..."

"Do you guys often start talking from Wataru as well...?"

"Eh, well...?"

"What the heck is that?"

"Um... ...I was just asking 'Aren't there any strange customers coming?' or 'Is it tough?', something like that..."

"Are you her father? You're just like her father!"

"I'm not her father — Eh, being her father, huh...?"

"You look a little too excited when we say that!"

No, that's not true, okay? It's just a desire to protect her, not a desire to be a father figure to her, okay? It's just a feeling I have as a former senpai at her part-time job, isn't it? Well, I think if I could be reincarnated six times, I think I wouldn't mind if I became Ichinose-san's father at least once, yeah.

"No, I'm just worried... ...even though she's quite used to it, but this is Ichinose-san, who still serves customers, you know?"

"Even though yesterday... ...you said something, you idiot."

"Eh? I'm an idiot? Yesterday — Eh...?"

"It's nothing, though, never mind."

"Eh...?"

"Hey, you stupid, stupid, stupid Sajocchi!"

...Eh?

Author's Note: Abracadabra!

TL Note: 

• New route is open?

• Sorry, I mistyped the "Author's Note" to "TL Note" in the previous chapter, but I've already fixed it. Yeah, this is the last chapter in the sixth volume of the Web Novel version of this series, there's an extra chapter after this one, but because it's an LN-only chapter, we're not gonna translate it, if you want to read it, you must purchase the sixth volume of Official English of the LN version when it comes out at the time. After this chapter, we're going to move to Part Seven of the WN version, so please keep supporting us by reading the current translation.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our One and Only Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous             Table of Contents             Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post