Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 51

Chapter 51
A Good Girl with a Heartache

In the evening. I asked Big Sis casually when she came home from cram school.

"Is there an 'East' side or a 'West' side in your student too, Big Sis?"

"Ah? Ah, those strange-sounded stories again."

When I heard her explanation, it was really bad when Big Sis was still in the first year. There are differences in the way teachers treated students, in club funds, and exam contents. Because of this, it was the students from the 'East' side who became aggressive. Violent using their dominant position.

"It was quite a difficult time for me..."

Surprisingly, YÅ«ki-senpai, who was part of the second-year student on the "West" side at that time, was able to mediate in this matter. She changed the "West" side from within in a noble way. You said so, but I'm sure you're also involved in this, right? Eh? The look on your face with the feeling that you've been through a lot.

"In that case, what kind of family is that blondie from?"

"That blondie...? Ah, that girl, huh."

"Yeah, that's right, that rich half-girl."

I've never heard of the surname 'Shinonome' around here either. She gave off the vibe of a rich girl, but I doubted that she might just be acting, but it seemed like she was a really rich girl. She's the daughter of the Head of a French Textile Company. Her company name and family name have nothing to do with each other. It is said that she is related to YÅ«ki-senpai through their parents' relationship.

"Huh, ...So, that reckless girl wants to be the student council president, ...Haruto's family also owns a company that deals in textiles and sells local products and there are many students who can't resist him because he defeated them. If word got out that she was the fiancee of that family, maybe Marika couldn't act  that reckless either."

"First of all, what's her main goal in becoming Student Council President?"

"Well, that's..., I don't know, and I don't care."

"Can't you stop suddenly not caring like that?"

Suddenly, the look on her face seemed to say, "No, what are we talking about, again?". Finally, she cut the conversation short and started watching television. I was only vaguely aware of this, but Big Sis seemed to take Claumaty for granted... ...I think it would be stupid to bring up this topic anymore. ...Well, from the look on her face, I think she finds that girl at least, 'annoying'.

I want to complain to Big Sis that she should've listened to me until the end, but she is probably tired, so I'll just leave it at that. I think Big Sis is a hardworking person even though her rude and careless attitude is unacceptable. I care when she shows me that tired look.

Ah, if only my big sister were Natsukawa...

She wouldn't end up being my big sister. ...If she's lying on the sofa in a camisole like this, something forbidden will happen. It's really strange if she's my big sister. I don't know why I don't feel anything for Big Sis even though I'm the opposite gender. I want to slap her in the stomach when I see her. Usually, it's to get back at her. No, I really won't do that.

"I will not lose to you...!"

"What's wrong...?"

A sudden declaration of war. Iihoshi-san, who came while pointing at me in the classroom, declared that to me in frustration. Why the hell? Did I sexually harass her without my knowledge? It's safe if I just stare at her, right? Not staring at her with wide eyes, but just looking at her casually.

"How can I be forgiven by you?"

"You don't need to apologize. I just don't have enough energy yet."

"Well...? Eh? Is there something wrong with you, Iihoshi-san?"

"No, you're the one who's wrong, Sajou-kun."

"Anybody, help me!!!"

So this is what girls say! I'm sure she's probably angry about something, but she won't tell me why she's angry! Even though my reputation has just gone up, Iihoshi-san!

It's good that she has a rather rough personality in this situation, like... ...Big Sis who's still good because it's very easy to understand what she wants from her attitude. No, that's not good.

"What, what, what did I do wrong, huh?"

"What the hell have you done...?"

"What have you done?"

"Stupid Sajou!"

I wondered if my inner screams were being heard, or if they had gathered around us for some reason. I was indeed grateful that they were here, but why did they all assume I had done something wrong?

70% of them were dumbfounded and 30% of them were interested. I found on their faces that 50% of the group was going back and forth about this. You guys, this is not for show. It's not a show... the Class Rep and I are feuding...

"No-Not fair, Sajou-kun! How could you shout out your love in the middle of class...!"

"I'm not shouting love."

What's with the Class Rep today? It's rare for her to be so emotional or speak from such a subjective point of view. Where did her mature impression go...?

In the middle of this commotion─ No, this is my seat, so it's in the corner of the classroom, but over there, Shirai-san and the others are coming in droves. No, wait! How many people are there?!

"What the hell...ah, ...yesterday?"

"Yesterday? Did something happen, Maichi?"

Saitou-san, who was smiling wryly behind Shirai-san, said something that seemed to satisfy her. When a girl who joined the Tea Ceremony Club with a graceful image suddenly changes her manner of speech to that of a modern high school student, this gap becomes quite good. ...No, that's still not enough. Ashida, who immediately asked back, was a good follow-up. A good spike too today. Not for me. In the opponent's court.

"You were pushed down by Airi-chan, weren't you?"

"In detail."

"Explain it to us!"

"Sajocchi and Yamazaki, sit down on your seat."

I'm not a dog. No, no, I just heard interesting words and asked reflexively. It's outrageous that words like "pushed down" would come out of the mouth of the graceful Saitou-san. Inevitably, I asked her to explain in detail... -Natsukawa-san? The way you look at something that seems to be bothering you is similar to the way Big Sis looks at it! It's just like the way she told me to get out of her way when I was sleeping on the sofa!

"That's right... yesterday, when everyone visited her, Airi-chan jumped straight to Iihoshi-san."

"Uh, so what?"

"Yeah..., but I'm pretty sure she mentioned your name afterward..."

'''More lame than Sajo.' That's what she told me..."

"Yes, I win."

"You didn't win! I was pushed down!"

Is it my fault? Something happened, so I don't care if you think it's my fault. What did you say just now? "I won't lose to you"? If that's the case, do you want to feud with me directly? Ah, I'm sorry.

"I mean! Sajou-kun, have you ever met Airi-chan?"

"In London at night. ...It was a fateful meeting."

"That girl is still a toddler."

On a beautiful full moonlit night -Hey, stop looking at me and Natsukawa with those passionate eyes. I didn't ask to be stared at and it's not good for Natsukawa either. I mean, if I'm making out with someone, can you guys scream? Am I that handsome?

"This is unexpected. I was under the impression that Natsukawa-san strongly rejected Sajou-kun."

"Didn't she say 'I'll never let you see her!', before...?"

"Eh? Ah, that..."

Natsukawa was confused by their gazes which seemed to say that they were interested. I have nothing to hide, so I secretly entrusted this to Natsukawa, and Natsukawa looked at me as if she was asking for help. Uh, you mean you want to keep this a secret? The secret between the two of us? What the hell is that? Can't you stop suddenly making me feel so claustrophobic? I could have a heart attack, you know.

"Ah, ...well, oh yeah. I was shopping and was surprised. Two girls who looked like Kano sisters* walked towards me from the other side."

(TL Note: Celebrity sisters.)

"That girl is still a toddler."

Oh, no, I failed. I didn't expect that the siblings who appeared in my mind all of a sudden would be the Kano sisters. ...First of all, how could they be at the place where I was shopping. They didn't even go to a high-end department store. I mean, they don't look like Airi-chan or Natsukawa either. I won't say anything else.

"So... ...Unfortunately, Airi-chan and I finally met."

"You can't tell us the truth, can you...?"

I did say that I met her by accident, but I was invited by Natsukawa. I didn't expect that day to come either. I still couldn't believe the reality of that day. I also still thought that Natsukawa might get in my way. In reality, it didn't seem like it, but I didn't feel it...

"Natsukawa seemed to say 'Ah, found you.'.  I paused and thought 'Ah, there's something wrong here.'"

"I guess that's a more sane reason than I thought!"

"Airi-chan is pulling me."

"Why?"

"That's when I and she started wrestling evenly."

"That girl is still a toddler."

No, that's not it... ...Airi-chan's weapon is not the muscular strength of a toddler, but her inexhaustible physical strength and unyielding spirit. ...Why is she trying to beat me?

"Well, since I was such a tough opponent, Iihoshi-san took my place..."

"Then it's your fault, isn't it, Sajou-kun?"

"It was."

One homemade eclair was enough.

Translator Note: to read the previous chapters click the "←Previous" button below. As I told you guys, in the ToC, I'm continuing this project because it's already been abandoned for a year or so. See you later in the next chapter.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous            Table of Contents              Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post