Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 192

Chapter 192
The Power to Have

"That's..."

As we passed through the many parking lots and approached the roundabout, I noticed a white and shiny limousine car in front of us, different from the car that had driven me earlier. Finally, there was a car that looked like a really crazy rich car. I wonder if I'll be in that car from now on.

"~♪."

"Ugh..."

While catching up with Big Sis and Yuuki-senpai who were walking side by side in front of me, I often saw a sharp gaze enter my field of vision. While walking back and forth right next to me, they were observing me from every angle.

"Um, what are you doing...?"

"'Kaede's Little Bro'-kun."

"No, hey..."

Onitsuka-senpai stroked my right shoulder to my upper arm as if examining the texture of my body. After finding out that I was Big Sis' little bro, I became the focus of her attention. This is... ...could it be she's just in love with me...!

"Tamao. Don't play the fool."

"Because you guys kept it a secret for so long~."

"Oh, come on!"

Senpai hugged me from the side as if she was leaning on me. The weight of the contact was not a misunderstanding, and the feeling of flesh was felt from the side of my body. The only regret was that I couldn't feel it directly because of the school uniform blazer. I wanted to meet that part of that body in person in the summer...

"Ouch☆."

The moment I felt the smell of a girl different from Big Sis, Onitsuka-senpai's head was hit by a karate chop that seemed to keep her away from me. No, ouch, it hurts like hell. ...The impact also spread to my left hand in the area where I was injured.

Onitsuka-senpai, who was moving away from us, was holding her head with her hand and begging for mercy in somewhat mocking pain, while saying, "Ouch-ouch...". Although she did not seem more mature than me in terms of her behavior alone, her newly dyed black hair, a unique thing for a student preparing for the College Entrance Examination, barely retained the impression of a senpai.

"This girl is like that again..."

"As I suspected, gyaru has a sense of distance..."

"In the case of Onitsuka, I don't think that's the only thing, though."

"...?"

"This time is..."

As I tilted my head, remembering the words returned to me, Yuuki-senpai not only turned his face but also his body towards me. Since the distance was close, I ended up looking up. With this height difference... ...it's ideal for a kiss, isn't it?

"I'm sorry... I didn't expect it."

A sudden apology. Without bowing his head, his gaze was directed downwards. Unlike his usual casual way of speaking, I felt a hint of regret coming out at the end of his words, which were only released together with his breathing. The reliable Student Council President was indeed cunning as far as I was concerned. My eyes were not yet observant enough to see if this was an act or a true motive.

"..."

Big Sis looked away from Onitsuka-senpai, looked at me, and crossed her arms without saying anything. She's the kind of person whose brain and mouth correlate with each other. If she thought that Yuuki-senpai was responsible for this case, she would have immediately accused him. But since she didn't, there must be something preventing her from accusing him. There's no other reason — exactly what I thought.

"'Don't come near me again' ...It won't be that easy, right?"

Big Sis looked at me. I also looked into her violet eyes, which were glittering with doubt. It was like when we were chatting on the rooftop that time.

"...What's wrong, though?"

Yuuki-senpai looked at me with a doubtful expression at the words I unintentionally criticized. I wonder if he thinks that this will go smoothly. Just as I didn't know much about him, he probably couldn't predict what I would say.

"I've heard a lot of rumors about Big Sis since I entered high school. I heard that she has a lot of influence. However, the more influence she has, the more she can't control it. You said, 'If you have power that doesn't match your capacity, you won't be able to do it well.' ...Is that something you can say about her?"

"Wait. First of all, that incident with Marika was originally my fault. Kaede was just unilaterally hated. However, the responsibility was put onto Kaede instead."

"Is it just Young Lady?"

"...Eh?"

"Is it just Young Lady who holds a grudge against Big Sis?"

"..."

Indeed, this case was unique. It was a rare drama that occurred because of the relationship between Yuuki-senpai and the Young Lady, who was his fiancée. Although there was no doubt that it was an accusation based on jealousy, even Yuuki-senpai himself, who was supposed to be in a position of power, was unable to feel that way. It was Yuuki-senpai who was at fault, not Big Sis. However, I think the Young Lady committed that heinous act only because of Yuuki-senpai's attitude.

"I've known since I enrolled this school that there was an incident at Kōetsu High School in the past. I don't know the details, but at least I know that the Student Council is currently lobbying for it to be stopped. Until a few years ago, Big Sis was a yankee girl who got angry easily. Honestly, I feel that Young Lady isn't the only one who holds a grudge against her."

"That's..."

As if realizing this, Big Sis dropped her gaze and lowered her head. Whatever the reason, one way or another, she will be harmed. Had I made a slightly different choice, the scissors would have gone through Big Sis' skull instead of my left hand. No way, I would have felt optimistic that Yuuki-senpai would be able to subdue Big Sis with his strength.

'''This is what happens when you're weak,'' ''You can't fight because you're weak,'' ''That's why you need to have strength' ─those are the words that Big Sis said a long time ago. Are you going to continue like that, kicking the people around you, wasting your strength and making enemies?"

"Wait, what the heck are you talking about...?"

"Dad gave up his position to protect his family. As a result, he was able to protect what he wanted to protect like he wanted to. That's why we are where we are today."

"...You little...!"

When I mentioned Dad, Big Sis looked up and glared at me. Although she didn't hate him, on the other hand, I felt that she couldn't stay silent when I cited Dad as an example.

"In that case, do you still feel that Dad's wrong?"

"...!"

Big Sis clenched her fists tightly, grinding her teeth with an angry look on her face. I thought she was going to jump on me, but I was used to it by now. I could tell by the look on her face that she couldn't accept what I said. However, she looked too old to let her emotions get the better of her and use her strength. Seriously though, maybe it's because I'm one of the people she want to protect.

"—Kaede... ...is not wrong~"

"Hey..., Tamao...!"

At that moment, Onitsuka-senpai hugged Big Sis tightly. The sudden situation caused the expression to disappear from her face and a look of confusion to appear on her face. With that, I could no longer react to Onitsuka-senpai's behavior, which looked like turning over a board.

"If it wasn't for Kaede, we wouldn't be here right now~, our school wouldn't be like it is right now~, Kaede is amazing, isn't she?"

"Eh...?"

"Besides~ no matter who Kaede hates, we'll do something about it. Is that so? Student Council President?"

"...Yeah. That's right."

"..."

Big Sis tried to detach Onitsuka-senpai from herself with a pained expression as their cheeks pressed together. Even with her foolish strength, Big Sis seemed unable to surpass the absorption power of her gyaru friends. The Student Council President looked at her enviously. No, wait a minute.

"My legs are tired, let's get out of here."

"I got it! I got it! Then let me go!"

"Okay!"

"..."

Big Sis forcefully detached herself from Onitsuka-senpai. This is the first time I've seen something like this. I never thought that she could manipulate Big Sis as much as she wanted. Onitsuka-senpai was also a gyaru who was kind to me, so she was definitely not just an ordinary person, right?

"...Are you guys done?"

"Okay. I didn't even know what was right in the first place."

"...I see."

In the first place, I don't live my life thinking about things so deeply. If there was one thing I was trying to do, it was to deliberately take on additional responsibilities. Whether or not I'm capable of carrying that out is another matter.

"Alright, ...and I'm also apologize about the inside of this luxury car, okay...?"

"—What happened?"

"Eh?"

Just as I was about to argue and interrupt, Yuuki-senpai continued his words in a low voice.

"I researched Kaede's past. I found out where she came from, what her family structure was, which schools she attended, her dating history... ...and that she has a little bro; that is you."

"Eh...?"

Suddenly, that boy was exposed, and he was at a loss as to how to react. What is this stalker, does he love Big Sis? I guess that's why this happened. The Young Lady has also fallen for the wrong guy. She only loved Yuuki-senpai because of his looks. ...If only he wasn't handsome, she wouldn't have been obsessed with him, I'm sure of it.

"However, after interacting with Kaede and you, unexpected things from the past that I didn't know about finally came out. This is something that would normally come out if we were to investigate it. At least, I haven't heard anything about Kaede and your dad's relationship."

"Yeah, yeah, isn't that natural...?"

First of all, where did he get information about other people's family households? It's normal to not know about past stories other than what's in the documents, right? I didn't know what dimension he was talking about when he said so normally.

"There's no conflict between Dad and Big Sis. They just think differently."

"Is that so...?"

Big Sis often criticizes Dad. But on the other hand, I'm sure she supported Dad's actions, which were making the best decisions to protect his family. They had normal daily conversations.

There was a boy who made the mistake of leaving. Looking back, it was probably the first love that made Big Sis miss him. From then on, she started to hate weak boys.

From then on, I couldn't understand Big Sis anymore.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi. 🙏

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our Current Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous            Table of Contents              Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post