Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 182

Chapter 182
Confirmation

Author's Note: Dear readers, I would like to wish you a belated Happy New Year (2022). Thank you for your continued support this year.

"Okay, then, stick your faces closer."

"Yeah — W-Wait a minute! Why are you crouching down?"

"No, I heard on television that you guys can produce photos that would look much better if they were taken in this position..."

"Keep your distance from us!"

"You perverted, Sajocchi!"

In the middle of the schoolyard. As I crouched down to take a picture of Natsukawa and Ashida, who were pressed against each other's cheeks, while holding crepes in one hand, Natsukawa hurriedly held up her skirt and said a word to me, her face flushed. Ashida had stepped on her rhyme. When I looked around again, I found that my sense of distance was indeed nothing like the sense of distance of a cameraman crowding around the cosplayers. That's bad... ...my instinct was to unconsciously aim for the inside of their skirts.

"K-Kei... ...this is embarrassing..."

"Eh? But it's very erotic, isn't it...?"

"That's why!"

The reason Natsukawa also complained to Ashida was about her skirt. After all, Ashida raised the length of her skirt with Natsukawa to make it look better in photos. Natsukawa was confused, but she agreed, because Ashida said so. There was no need to say, "Eh? Is this okay?", of course, I almost asked that. It wasn't just the charm of their bare feet that stood out, but the destructive power of Natsukawa's flushed and agitated face was also overwhelming. How could I tell her to look away.

Even so, for me, I was half happy and half confused. It's true, Natsukawa's lack of positive attitude is a different story, and the fact that the people around us kept staring at the two of them like this is a complicated thing for boys who have two people of the opposite sex close to them. Hence, I decided to follow Natsukawa at my own pace.

"Look, your whole body must not be included in the photos, right? It's okay if you two just put your faces and the crepes into the photos and that's it, right?"

"Eh? Is that so?"

"Natsukawa and Ashida will look fine. You two are cute after all."

"Eh!? I-I see..."

"Y-You said that again..."

As I felt the response from Ashida, who still didn't seem to be completely satisfied, Natsukawa complained and put one hand on her waist and adjusted the length of her skirt. I also felt relieved that the defense above her knees had increased. Ashida also returned the length of her skirt to its original length, I immediately decided to take some photos. There were so many subtle movements than before that my heart was pounding.

"Then, come closer."

"Heh...!?"

I didn't need to include both of their bodies in these photos, so I told them to come closer to me while holding up my smartphone. This time, I didn't have to worry about their style, so I didn't have to worry about the angle of the shot. If I may say so, I think it was the balance of the scene behind me, don't you?

"Hey, Sajocchi, can't we just take a break?"

"You will make your crepes melt."

"Oh..., ...Th-That's right."

"Come on, Natsukawa too. Bring your cheeks closer."

"Y-Yeah... ...Mmm..."

"...Mmm..."

Natsukawa and Ashida bring their cheeks close to each other. The lustful sounds transmitted at close range during this scene are truly like ASMR for adults. As the two of them pressed the crepes against their opposite cheeks, the camera panned towards them for a quick shot, then "one-two-three-four", click.

"Eh, that look in your eyes — Oh...!"

"...!"

I was surprised and couldn't help but be amazed as I looked at the photos I had just taken. At first, all I wanted was to take cute and adorable photos with the same composition, but as a result, they turned out to be like gems that made me feel the thick bittersweet of youth. Is it just my imagination that they both looked a bit surprised when they saw these photos?

Although looking at their poses shows that they were in a good mood, the way they looked at each other, it was hard for me to tell that they were looking at the camera. Even so, the slight blush on their cheeks like a peach and the way they avert their eyes to cover their shyness, brings out their good qualities in a different vector. Natsukawa looks innocent, of course, but the cheerful Ashida also puts on a sad expression, and that's good too. This can be regarded as a "girls' face" that is aware of each other.

"These photos would gone viral...!"

"''Delete!"'"

Oh... ...my smartphone...!

When I got back my smartphone that the two of them had taken from me, the photos I had just taken had been deleted. When I asked both of them why they deleted the photos, they both said, "No, you can't keep them!" with their faces turning red. Come to think of it, they probably didn't want their faces to be seen by the majority of people on their social media accounts.

"L-Let's just take a picture together of the three of us! Sajocchi, you come too!"

"Eh? Aren't I just going to get in the way of you two...?"

"It's okay! Come on, hurry up!"

Ashida hurriedly dragged me along while showing me the fresh cream from her crepes, which was starting to melt a bit.

Well, I guess it's okay for Ashida with the possibility that these photos will be uploaded.

Because of the height difference and gender balance, I ended up standing behind the two of them in the center and became the center of attention. Eh, are you sure that this is okay? As I tried to hold up my smartphone so that the three of us could fit in the photos, my smartphone was immediately replaced by Ashida's smartphone. Why is that? We were using the same camera app, weren't we?

Produced by Ashida, I popped the fried chicken into my mouth, and the two of them struck the same pose at a slightly greater distance from each other than before. When I raised my right hand holding the smartphone diagonally upwards, everyone was seated comfortably. I was a little... ...nervous that the two of them were so close to me... ...I guess I was, because they both looked a bit uncomfortable too...

—Hey, hey! I don't care!

"Okay! Sheesh (Cheese)!"

"Phew...!"

I took a photo with full force. On the screen of the smartphone I was holding, there was a picture of me with fried chicken in my mouth and a desperate look on my face, and the two of them were sobbing and laughing. Okay, okay, okay, I'm going to sue for repetition.

"No way!"

"Hy? (Why?)"

"It's nothing!"

Ashida refused, and Natsukawa also refused my sue for an unknown reason. The smartphone was quickly restored. Natsukawa-san...? Isn't refusing like that not good for Airi-chan's education? I was fine with it because the two of them seemed to be having fun, but for Airi-chan, it wouldn't be convincing, right? Oops, the fried chicken is so good that I'm drooling....

While I was chewing, the photos were posted in the messaging group of the three of us. Compared to the two of them laughing, I looked lame with my eyes wide open in despair. Huh?

"...Is this okay?"

"Eh? Isn't it okay?"

"...I see."

Putting aside my lameness, the way I was holding the smartphone looked as if I was stretching out my arms to hug the two of them. If these kinds of photos were posted on Ashida's social media accounts, wouldn't it cause a hot topic and she would lose a lot of followers? I wonder. No, it's good that she didn't post it.

Ring, the sound of my notification was heard by me, and the photos on my smartphone slid out. It was two photos of Natsukawa and Ashida together. Oh, you guys took them while I was doing this... ...Well, I think these photos are much better.

"A picture book stall?"

"Yeah, Kei said, this stall was organized by volunteers from the students."

"Heh, it's not on the pamphlet, is it?"

I think it was only the heads of each club and committee who were responsible for putting their activities on the project list in the pamphlet. The list was not submitted to the important visitors at the school, and that's not good. This will be a challenge for next year's Cultural Festival. But I guess I probably won't be involved with it next year!

"The plans for the club projects are all written together in the same book. I think it should at least be separated into cultural activities and sports activities."

"I see. I'll complain about it to Big Sis."

"Wait a minute... ...Stop that!? Stop doing that!?"

Oh, no? Were they just joking?

Just as I was about to answer, they caught my arm and shook me. I thought they were just joking, but when I looked at Ashida, she looked very upset. What was Big Sis like from the girls' point of view, though...?

"Um... ...That's good, I guess?"

"Hmm? I don't mind, though, what do you think, it's good, isn't it? Ashida."

"Yeah? It's good, isn't it?"

"Look — I just thought that you might not be interested in it..."

"...Eh? Me?"

Natsukawa looked at me timidly for confirmation. She looked rather timid, so I couldn't help but point at myself and ask her back.

This is surprising... ...Is this a good idea or not? That's what I was thinking. If they ask me if I'm interested, I'll probably say I'm not too interested, but if they ask me if I can't enjoy it, then it's a different story. I can watch Natsukawa looking through picture books while thinking about Airi-chan, and Ashida and I can enjoy this while helping to find books that Airi-chan might like. I think it's important not just for Natsukawa, but in these kinds of things it's really good to have your company.

What's even more surprising to me here is that Natsukawa really cares about me. No, it's a bit much to call it cares about me... ...I feel like I'm being entertained and my body feels tingly. It's like we're getting closer, but we're also getting farther away....

"..."

When I glanced at Ashida, she seemed to be silent waiting for my answer. Is this normal, or...? As usual, Ashida would immediately intervene by saying "Don't worry about it", though.

"You don't have to worry about that. Let's go."

"Yeah... ...Thank you."

"O-Okay."

Natsukawa smiled in relief, as if she was at ease. She honestly expressed her happiness that made me feel envious. I could clearly feel my body temperature rising. This time it was my turn to be weird.

Come on, Natsukawa, follow me.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi. 🙏

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our Current Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages: 

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous             Table of Contents             Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post