Genjitsu de Rabukome Dekinai to Dare ga Kimeta? [LN] - Volume 4 Chapter ???

[Warning 15+]

Chapter ???
Route Branching Options

Read-RabuDame-Volume-4-Ch-???-in-English-on-Ninja-Cross-Translation

─Knock-knock.

"Oops…"

On top of the cabinet—my hand accidentally brushed against the photo frame I'd placed there, causing it to fall.

I bent down to pick it up.

"I don't think it's broken... ...Oh no, there's so much dust on it."

Maybe because I rarely touch it, dust seems to have accumulated on top of it.

Well, that's only natural. It's been over a year since I graduated from middle school, and that photo is still hanging there.

I quickly brushed off the dust, then looked closely at the photo inside the frame.

As far as I remember, this is a photo from our school Field Trip, right? A photo taken at a secret location known only to certain people.

"But I really was so young back then. And what was I even wearing? Way too over-the-top."

Even though this is about me personally, that incredibly energetic atmosphere was so palpable—and truly heartbreaking. What's the term for this kind of thing—"Clorection"?

But oh well….

Back then, the atmosphere really was like this, wasn't it?

Then suddenly, my gaze fell on someone in that photo.

"By the way… …I wonder how Nagasaka is doing these days?"

Actually, it's been a really long time since I've mentioned that name. Back then, I used to talk about Nagasaka all the time.

"I heard Nagasaka transferred to Kyō-Nishi High School. It's really amazing—he had the courage to decide to move from a remote area like this to the valley."

Well, it must feel awkward, I guess. Besides, if I end up at the same school, Nagasaka will be my kōhai.

"I wonder if Nagasaka will be able to adjust well? But then again, he is a bit of a klutz."

Nagasaka is a quiet boy, so I think he'll end up isolated again. Not to mention, just because of his status as a repeat student, he is bound to be ostracized.

…Come to think of it, I do feel a little sorry for Nagasaka.

"Yeah—I think so."

I nodded, then looked at the calendar.

To be exact, Summer Vacation is just around the corner… …maybe this is the right time.

"Back then, I just gave Nagasaka a letter and didn't get a chance to meet him in person. After all this time, how about we try to meet up again—"

(Volume 4 Ends.)

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

RP: Angga Kun

If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Ko-fi. 🙏

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

• Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous            Table of Contents              Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post