Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 174

Chapter 174
Differences in Values

"E-Eh...!? Can siblings be a couple?"

"Yeah, of course you can."

"Nonsense, of course not."

"That's it, that's it..."

Honestly, I think it would be hard for me to make Yuki-chan into someone as independent as Ichinose-san. Ichinose-san herself once said, "I want to be spoiled by Big Bro because we're siblings," but in Yuki-chan's case, she said, "Even though we're siblings, it doesn't matter if I'm paired up with Big Bro!" That was her reasoning. Even so, that doesn't mean that I'm too harsh to tell a girl who isn't even a high school student yet to be independent.

"...Whatever you say, Yuki-chan, you're free to do whatever you want, just don't hurt any of the girls near Sasaki, okay?"

"Of course, I won't do anything to humans."

"Therefore, there are also other creatures classified as females in the primate family Hominidae besides humans, right?"

"Huh?"

" "Huh?", your *ss."

"Hmm..."

She said something about a female fox before, so right now she couldn't consider the other girl who was with Sasaki as a creature called a human, right?

It's still okay if Sasaki becomes so popular that Yuki-chan turns into a yandere and Sasaki suddenly stops coming to school. I can't ignore the possibility that she will hurt Sasaki's crush — Natsukawa. Well, I guess she wasn't really serious when she revealed to us that her true nature is like this.

"...Can I ask you something that might bother you?"

"Just like that, it's already bothering me a lot."

"Aren't there any good-looking boys in your middle school that you have a crush on?"

"No, after all, I go to an all-girls middle school."

"Oh."

That's it... ...She still goes to Mishirohama Middle School, just like Sasaki-san. Of course, she never met any boys in her middle school in the first place. If she had gone to a co-ed middle school, there might have been a chance that she would have met a boy better than her big bro. If I had been sent to an all-boys high school, I probably wouldn't have met Natsukawa and the others, and I'm sure things might have been different from what they are now.

"What's with that look in your eyes...? ...It wouldn't have made any difference if I had gone to an all-girls middle school or a co-ed middle school. Those boys are the same; they're just brats who always get excited while saying two words, namely: 'feces' and 'penis,' right?"

"There's a limit for you to be prejudiced, and you've already exceeded it...! Yuki-chan, your image of a boy only goes up to elementary school boys."

"K-Kou-kun is even more polite than you imagined!"

"Oh..."

Putting aside the word "feces", of course I would be surprised if the word "penis" suddenly came out of a girl's mouth. I guess Sasaki-san's little bro, Kouta-kun, was educated well. With a big sis like Sasaki-san, I'm sure Kouta-kun won't be able to carelessly talk about penises... ...Stay strong!....

Also, out of all of them, Ichinose-san seems to be the one who denies it the least — That's what I think.

"Even those boys who are considered good-looking on television are only there because of their hairstyles, and Big Bro is much better looking than them."

"Ugh...!"

When I started school, I made the mistake of waxing my hair to look handsome and said to myself, "Eh? Aren't I good-looking enough? Isn't that hairstyle pretty cool?" I had the wrong impression that I was pretty cool, and it really stuck...  Now, there's the genuine voice of a girl's opinion — This was also quite offensive to me when I heard a younger girl say that to me.

"First of all, there's no boy better looking than Big Bro! Therefore, it's only natural that I fall in love with Big Bro!"

"...Hmm."

...Eh? Well, from what I hear, she's still not too late, right?

Yuki-chan has never been in contact with a boy in the outside world, even though she's at a reasonable age to fall in love with a boy. In the future, she might enrolled a co-ed high school and meet up with a boy who has changed from an elementary school student when he enrolled high school. She might run into a boy from the same elementary school for the first time in three years and say, "Oh, you're from back then...!". They might have a fateful reunion.

Only a girl with this kind of conservation would say, "N-No...! I only love my big bro...!" They spend their sweet and sour teenage years falling in love without realizing their uncontrollable feelings. I couldn't help but regenerate my brain from Natsukawa because of this excitement.

Considering that Yuki-chan's youth has just begun, it might be too early to make her think about distancing herself from Sasaki right now... After all, the result of making her think about it would be a bad thing... ...I guess it's better if we wait for Yuki-chan to find a boy like that without provoking her...?

"By the way, Sajou-san, that's impossible."

"You don't need to worry too much about that. There's no need to bother updating my losing record."

"L-Losing record...?"

I've lost many times in every battle. It was time for me to apologize to my parents who gave birth to me. It's even better if I want to change my face regularly, even if it's just with a red bean sweetbread. I'll use a strategy to partially separate my face from my abdomen. I recommend this because I don't need to do any skincare. The only thing I want to say something about, is that I should take off my skin when I shower.

"...Well, whatever, I'm glad that you're feeling better."

"Y-Yeah, I see."

"..."

Sasaki-san nodded her head as if nothing had happened. Behind her words, there was a hint that "I didn't hear anything!". If only I could also pretend not to hear anything, I would also do that. Ichinose-san was silent with her mouth open, as if she was in a daze.

Yuki-chan got back on track. I wondered what was going on when I heard that they were here, in the pavilion behind the school building, but in fact, nothing decisive has definitely happened to Sasaki yet, and I'm glad that Yuki-chan seems to be more unconcerned than I thought. The results are fine, okay, let's get out of here before I get mentally exhausted from knowing more darkness. If I look into the abyss, it will hit me mercilessly.

"—Huh? That's still not good. I still have a problem with the female fox approaching Big Bro."

"Just let Sasaki himself do something about it, you don't have to do anything, Yuki-chan."

Regardless of whether the red-faced Sasaki was a shy rookie or not, it was good that he experienced a relationship with the opposite sex, regardless of whether it was a success or a failure. I've never experienced anything but failure, but if you ask me if I want to go back to my middle school days and start over, the answer is no. Even if I were to go back, I don't think I would be able to reconnect with Natsukawa again, who was in a different class from me. Even though I was careless at the time, I have some things to be praised for.

"It doesn't matter if it's just Sasaki, if you bother her acquaintances, that boy will hate you."

"Hngh..."

Even for me, this is troublesome. I'm sure Sasaki will get more and more fed up with Yuki-chan. However, Sasaki couldn't help but forgive her because Yuki-chan was his little sis and it would only cause trouble for him. Even if Yuki-chan's behavior was directed at other people, especially girls who liked Sasaki, Sasaki would most likely still be mad at Yuki-chan too, even though she was his little sis.

"...But what about you, Sajou-san?"

"Huh...?"

"Back then, you told me that you had a big sis."

At first, Yuki-chan connected with me through our smartphone communication for the sole purpose of reporting about Sasaki. However, it was too painful for me that she was too excited when talking about that boy. When I told her that I wanted to communicate with her occasionally, she once asked me if I had a sibling, and I replied that I had a big sis. I can only remember it clearly, because the number of times I've made small talk to her can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

"Eh...!? Sajou-senpai, do you really have a big sis!?"

"Yeah, that's right, I have a big sis, that's..."

"...Why do you look disappointed...?"

It's rare that I get tsukkomi from Ichinose-san nowadays. It can't be helped, since more people are made to cry than are treated well by her. I hope Ichinose-san can change with Sasaki-san here. In that case, it doesn't matter if she's a little sis. I might be crossing the line.

"Let's say, there's a boy from the middle of nowhere approaching your big sis, Sajou-san."

"From the middle of nowhere, huh?"

Those are words that rarely come out of the mouths of today's middle school girls. Maybe that's how Yuki-chan felt about girls approaching Sasaki on a regular basis. Maybe in her mind, Yuki-chan had a more modern way of saying it. "From the middle of nowhere", for example.

But still, a boy for Big Sis... ...I don't know, the image of the K4 members of the Student Council was so strong in my mind. But even so, their image is too vivid for boy who fall into the "from the middle of nowhere" category. So, should I imagine that this boy in question was a college boy...?

"Even though you yourself don't know what kind of person that boy is, and right now your big sis is telling you that she will still go out with that boy? As her little bro, aren't you worried about it?"

"No?"

"...You're joking, huh!"

"No, I'm not joking or anything."

"She's your big sis, isn't she?"

"Okay."

"I don't think you think so... ...that's why I don't believe you."

"Yeah, I think so."

"What do you mean? Aren't you a cold-hearted boy?"

"Not really."

"At least a little bit?"

"I don't think so."

"...Really?"

"Please, someone please just take Big Sis away from me."

"You lied to us!!!"

No, I'm serious, I'm serious.
Author's Note: I'm not lying.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to Our One and Only Monthly Supporter: Mr. Ads.

Follow Our Official WhatsApp Channel: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaRa6nHCsU9OAB0U370F

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous            Table of Contents             Next→ 

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post