Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 115

Chapter 115
During This Timing

I walked down the corridor with Kai-senpai. I guess he had to help me since we were walking in the same direction, and I felt sorry for him... ...But wait a minute, come to think of it..., wasn't it me who helped him here? Why am I feeling sorry for myself? Oh, it's going to be hard for me to get a job from now on!? How could I think that positively...? Is that so? Or is it a habit since I used to chase after Natsukawa? It also has some unexpectedly positive aspects... ...What kind of curse is it that makes me so positive, but makes me have no confidence in approaching Natsukawa anymore?

"Is this the first time since the first term that you've walked together with me like this, Sajou-kun?"

"Oh, that time..."

That time, right at the moment after that, it was not very good... ...I thought I would never get involved with the Student Council anymore... ...but I wonder how I got involved in this mess. Yeah, even if I go back to my house, there will also be the Student Council Vice President. Whether I like it or not, this is something I can't refuse...

"Phew... ...This requires a lot of physical strength, doesn't it?"

"Oh, it's gonna feel lighter if you stick this cardboard to your stomach like this. That's the method of locomotion."

"Fufu..."

"What's wrong?"

"No, I think Sajou-kun is suitable to be a member of the Student Council."

"Please stop saying it!"

Is this guy also in favor of me joining the Student Council? I'm a bit wary. I think, he has a sly personality, so I'll try not to talk too much to him about myself...

"Yeah, well, Kai-senpai, are you not going to continue joining the Student Council again? I've heard some rumors about it, you know?"

"It's just a rumor, really..., I don't like it."

"I understand how you feel, though."

Who spread those rumors? I forgot, anyway. Come to think of it, Kai-senpai was a bit of a shadow in the Student Council, but I had heard that he was quite famous among the second-year students. Mainly because he's handsome and wears glasses. Is that the main factor?

"It's not that I don't like the student council. I just don't like being the Student Council President."

"Oh..., ...I see what you mean..., could it be that you don't like Big Sis either?"

If he were to continue in the Student Council, he would probably think, "Eh? Then I'll be the Student Council President, right?" will be created. I wonder if Big Sis will ask me to do anything... K4—, that's what I call them, but I'm sure that one of them would nod if Big Sis asked me to become a member of the Student Council.

"She did approach me, but I think it was as expected... ...Well, I'm glad that she backed down immediately."

"...I'm sorry, about Big Sis, okay! She never gave up on me, she always gave me orders."

It was a part of Kai-senpai, which he didn't want me to touch. When he said that he didn't want to become the Student Council President, I said, "Eh? Does Senpai not want to become the Student Council President?", he must have been in a bad mood... ...It's not good, not good. This guy seems scary when he loses his temper.

"Orders... ...Cough. B-By the way, Sajou-kun."

"Yeah?"

"Look, A-About Kaede-san... ...what do you feel about her appearance at home?"

"Yeah?"

I couldn't help but repeat the same answer over and over again. I didn't understand the meaning of his question. No, I do understand what he means. But I've never encountered that kind of perverted image from Kai-senpai before. What kind of topic is this, I don't want to dig further...

""What kind of feelings" do you mean...?"

"Heh...!? Y-You see... ...Um, something like that. How does she spend her time at home, in front of Sajou-kun? I wonder..."

Hey, what's this? Is it like that? Am I now forced to follow Kai-senpai's sexual fetish? Why should I use my own Big Sis to please another boy?

Oh, well, hmm... ...I feel indebted to Kai-senpai... ...He's the one who got me into trouble, but he's still very kind to me... ...Hashimoto Kanna?

(TL Note: Hashimoto Kanna (Kanna Hashimoto) is an actress and singer, but it seems like the MC is joking here because the word "Kanna" is not written within the kanji.)

"It's like this..."

"A-Actually...?"

"My Big Sis, she is a member of the underwear wearer tribe."

"A-An underwear wearer tribe...!?"

Hey, maybe it's good that you didn't yell that loudly. I'm getting suspicious looks from the people we pass by...! Just whispering. Yeah, let's talk quietly. That way Senpai will understand what I mean.

"When Big Sis arrived home, she would immediately take off her uniforms in any place. If I'm trying to sit on the sofa, she'll throw her skirt and shirt in front of me..."

"S-Skirt!"

"Your voice is too loud."

"Oh, C-Cough. And then...? Shall we continue listening to the rest?"

I found a bad image attached to Kai-senpai. I don't wanna see him breathing that loudly. This guy is surprisingly open... ...maybe it's because I'm Big Sis' little bro? No, normally I would hide those kinds of things, right? I don't know or am I usually unconscious? Did I also like this when I was in front of Natsukawa?

"This season she'll just wear a camisole..., I guessed it, but she probably won't wear panties underneath but instead she'll wear shorts — Or if she knows that Dad isn't home, she'll wear panties."

"Camisole...!? Panties...!? In front of Sajou-kun?"

"Hey, can't you stop making such a fuss? Big Sis just doesn't see me as a boy. Besides, I've been used to seeing her like that since I was a kid. When I was in elementary school, she even got completely naked in front of me."

"C-Completely naked...!?"

It's not good...! I just created a strong word that I don't know what it is...! Kai-senpai's face looked terrible, though it wouldn't have looked strange even if he had a nosebleed. Well, from a common sense point of view, this is indeed rather strange. It's serious, even if I say this quietly, I feel scared that if my classmates hear it, my whole stuff will be over...!

"Ka-Kaede-san dressed like that..."

"No, Big Sis isn't that hot, okay? Even if she dresses like that, she'll usually kick my legs."

"Kick your legs... ...Is that so?"

"Kick my legs, that's right..."

Wait? Didn't you react for a moment just now? I felt some kind of mysterious power inside of him. Is it just my imagination? It's just my imagination. Let's just say it's just my imagination. This is for Kai-senpai's sake. And also, for my sake.

"What else...?"

Oh, really?

Eh... ...Did you want to dig it deeper? Do you want to hear about Big Sis' life? I was going to tell him about how much Big Sis flaunts her indecent behavior at home, but suddenly I felt embarrassed to talk about it. It's not that I'm ashamed of revealing my family's disgrace or anything like that..., it's just that I feel like he'll use Big Sis as fodder for his sexual desires... ...I was going to tell him about Big Sis' underwear, and how I could see through her shorts, but I decided to stop...

"If she's in a bad mood, and wants to be arrogant, that's the pinning technique. I have to tap her 20 times, otherwise, she won't let me go."

"She won't let you go... ...Huh..."

Eh?

E-Eh...? That's weird, I feel like it's getting worse. I'm trying to avoid the topic of Big Sis' skin color. Is that how it is? In Kai-senpai's mind, Big Sis must be weird, huh? I feel like it's too late to say anything to him right now.

"Um, yeah, that's how she is. In front of me, she'll be very sharp..."

"Whoa...!"

"Wait...!?"

H-He's dead!?

Wh-Why!? Why are you having a nosebleed right now!? Is that the kind of thing that makes you excited...!? Don't tell me you're an "М", Senpai...!? I've never seen you act like that before! Are you hiding it from me!? Have you been hiding your "M" nature from me all this time!? What happened to our Vajrapani in your head!?

No, but considering that the other Student Council members don't seem to explicitly show that they have feelings for Big Sis, it makes me feel that they're all a bit too excited for her... ...And even though Todoroki-senpai is waiting for Big Sis near our house, I have a feeling that he won't open up about that part of his personality.... ...just in front of me?

"Ba-Baere-fuan iws lwike twhat awt hwer hwouse..."

"Kaede-san is like that at her house." He was probably wiping his nosebleed with a tissue as he said that. I'm sorry, if I made you feel disappointed in Big Sis... ...Sorry, that's a lie, that's not a disappointed face... ...You're happy about it, aren't you...? The silver rims of your glasses are glowing red because of your nosebleed.

Um... ...Your luggage. Those cardboard boxes are heavy.

"Sorry, Sajou-kun. Can I stop by the toilet for a moment?"

"Can I take these down first?"

Okay, let me put these down first. His p*nis were probably starting to hurt from all these cardboard corners. He couldn't help but feel excited. What would he say in front of the little bro of the girl in his mind? Squint your glasses.

Author's Note: Stir-fry p*nis.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous           Table of Contents               Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post