Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha [WN] - Chapter 78

Chapter 78
Contact with Icefishes

"Oh, no! You startled me, you jumped at me out of nowhere!"

"I-I'm sorry... ...I didn't mean to." 

"Ehehe! Don't worry about it!"

The schoolyard in the late afternoon. The sun was setting again, and the second-floor corridor connecting the West and South School Buildings created a soothing shade. The south wind that blew through the gaps between the buildings turned into a gentle breeze that caressed my cheeks with a refreshing feeling. I bought two bottled iced teas and an isotonic drink from the vending machine and returned to where Natsukawa and Ashida were sitting, who were exuding a peach-colored vibe on the bench. Is it this hard to get close to them?

"—Here you go, let's drink."

"Thanks-!"

"T-Thank you..."

Ashida was probably too happy from receiving a warm hug from Natsukawa, and she embraced and caressed Natsukawa's body with a smile on her face. It was fine now that they were sitting on the bench, but it was a bit serious a moment ago. Two high school girls hugged each other as if they were rubbing their bodies together in a place where there were still middle school students around.

I would have continued watching it if it was in the proper place, but no matter how you look at it, it was a very bad scene for an educational institution so I thought, as a wise person, I would stop it with my 'Sajou Stop'. My mental strength decreased significantly, and Natsukawa's embarrassed face somehow managed to recover.

"It's been a while, Ashida. Do you come to your club activities every day?"

"No, we don't have club activities every day, but Volleyball Club has a lot of competitions. So we're busy, that's for sure!"

"I see, you seem very energetic."

"Yeah!"

Even too energetic? You look like you want to run around here again. As always, Ashida is still Ashida, and... I put all the troublesome things out of my mind. But you know, if you don't stop stroking Natsukawa's hand, my evil and malicious thoughts won't stop coming out.

"On a day when only third-year students were supposed to come in, I didn't expect three first-year students to come to school. How come—huh?"

While I was taking a short break, Natsukawa pulled a loose part of my uniform. Well... I like that move... Hey, every time she does that move, it almost makes my heart stop. She shouldn't do that to other guys, even if she has no particular intention. Nice!?

"Hey..., ...aren't you going to sit down?"

"Eh?"

Are you asking a sweaty guy to jump into the park with two girls? Isn't that a bit much? I don't like it when you ask me and then you think 'Oh no, this guy smells like sweat' in your mind. Huh, doesn't Ashida smell like sweat too? Seriously? Where should I sit?

"Come on, right here."

"Y-Yeah."

Natsukawa embraced Ashida on the right, and Ashida looked very happy, and the spot in the middle of the bench became empty. I'm starting to envy her. You two have been making out with each other forever... ...I'll sit next to you two... ...and you two will end up being mine, hehe...

"..."

"I-I got it, I got it."

As I froze at the dazzling sight, Natsukawa shifted her gaze from Ashida to me and looked at me seriously. The small amount of gentle strength inside me was being eroded. Is it okay for now...? Is it okay for me to set my goal now...?

Even so, I couldn't sit there with ulterior motives..., I just said "Yeah!" and sat on Natsukawa's left while letting out a sigh of relief. For the sake of sheer kindness, I felt that it was a strong reminder... ...but if Natsukawa said so, I had no other choice but to do as she said. No, but I don't dare to sit here... ...I can't underestimate Natsukawa forever. I will trust her for the rest of my life. I will take her to Vatican City.

I looked to the right... — Of course, there was only one person I could talk to on the right. But there was Natsukawa. Natsukawa is so amazing. I couldn't move anymore. What should I do? Why do you girls seem so satisfied just at times like this..., I feel like I'm going to lose my mind...

—No, calm down, me... —That's why I bought those drinks. Whenever I'm having a hard time in the conversation, I just shift the thought that I'm the only guy among them and turn my head. Now it's time to uncork the bottle... – Eh, it's a bit stiff...

"Oh, the money..."

"...Eh? Oh, no, no, it's fine, I'll buy you girls drinks. I'll be paid in three days, so no need to worry about that —... Oh, it's already open."

"Eh? Part-time job, huh...?"

"Hmm? Yeah."

The atmosphere of the girl-buddy pair suddenly came to a halt, Natsukawa turned her face towards me and asked me with wide open eyes as if somewhat surprised. I never told Natsukawa that I had a part-time job when I was in middle school. I thought it would surprise her if she knew that I worked part-time. I just told Mom the other day.

"Did you start working part-time after summer vacation started?"

"Yeah."

"...I don't know anything about it."

"Eh?"

Eh, you don't know about it, do you? Because I probably haven't told anyone. I don't want people I know to come to my part-time job just to make fun of me. I can't tell anyone about this in the message group. Also, I can't tell the school, and I don't know if working part-time is prohibited or not, but I feel that it would be better for them not to know as much as possible.

"You've already chatted with me through personal direct message, right?"

"Eh? When?"

"The day you pour oil into the fire."

"Ah, no."

I remember that it happened, oh my... that was a bad incident.

I was finally able to return to the class chat group after being told to promise to apologize to the group as a whole... ...After that, some girls' words came out... ...Ugh, Iihoshi-san turned against me in an instant, seriously, it was horrible...

"Why did you start doing that...?"

"Eh? Well, eh... um... to get social experience?"

Honestly, I can't say that I started doing this for money. I'd die if they gave me a dirty look from this distance. I'll give a safe answer, like a student here. How about this, Natsukawa-sensei?

"...You lied, aren't you?"

No, I got caught! I'm going to die.

"..."

"No, that's..."

Natsukawa looked at me with piercing eyes, with 60% awkwardness, and 40% excitement. Natsukawa's expression, which I rarely saw, made my tension explode. I want you to watch me from afar for another eight hours. But I was weak when she looked at me directly up close. I wonder if I've ever been stared at directly by Natsukawa like this before.

"Oh! That's right, Sajocchi! What kind of person the college girl Onee-san did you meet?"

"The doctor told me to keep quiet at this point."

"Sajocchi! Thank you for buying us drinks! So, what kind of person is the college girl Onee-san?"

What... ...I can't avoid? Is this one of those infinite loops we see in RPGs? You're saying that I can't avoid this sin anymore...!?

Well, I have nothing to hide.

"Is that what Wataru said in the group...?"

"That's right! There's no way Sajocchi could meet a girl like that."

"Eh, but, a part-time job..."

"...Oh!"

Oops, is there a change in the atmosphere now?

As expected of Master Detective Natsukawa, she has sharp eyes. Yeah, I did meet Sasaki-san, the college girl Onee-san, on my way home from my part-time job one day... ...or rather, on the first day, I went home from my part-time job. I never thought that I would get to know her through such a trivial event.

"..."

"..."

They were both looking at me. When two girls look at me like that, I get a bit excited. I was already over it. Yeah, I am a pervert. What is a pervert is indeed a simple metamorphosis...

"Hahaha. No, hahaha..."

As I put on a faint fake grin to deceive her, Natsukawa grabbed my right arm, which was scratching the back of my head, grabbed my hand, and made eye contact with me. This unexpected contact with Natsukawa made me flinch.

Oh, seriously, Natsukawa-san, what happened to you today? Didn't you have too much contact with me? I'm so empty, you know. Thank you for your care for me all this time.

"—What kind of person is she?"

"Ugh."

I can't deceive you, girls. I don't have the strength left to do that anymore. I never thought the time would come when Natsukawa would pay this much attention to me, but if that's what Natsukawa wants, it's my long-cherished wish after all. And it's good that you realize how great Sasaki-san's mature charm is.

"It all started on my way home from the first day of my part-time job—."

"Eh, did something start it?"

"..."

Author's Note: It was as if the sky had blessed them on that day. ...*Under the scorching sun.

TL: Reeze27

ED: Reeze27 

PR: Reeze27

Support Us: https://ko-fi.com/ninjacross

Donations are very much appreciated.

Read in other languages:

Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia

←Previous           Table of Contents               Next→

Post a Comment

Don't spam here!

Previous Post Next Post